Do you have a passion for media, tech or culture?
Are you committed to elevating Black voices?
Do you want to be apart of a growing, INTERNATIONAL movement?
Apply for a You Had Me at Black Fellowship.
The You Had Me at Black fellowship is an opportunity to join our team for 3 months and execute a well-defined project.
You Had Me at Black Fellows are ambitious, scrappy, change-makers who get sh*t done.
The ideal fellow:
- Believes in our mission: we’re here to reclaim the Black narrative and encourage people to walk boldly in their own. As a fellow, you have a passion for media and building a platform for Black voices.
- Shows up: You come with ideas and collaborate well with a team.
- Manages their time: You communicate your timelines, meet deadlines, give fair warning if something comes up and are not scared to admit when you need guidance.
- Brings positive vibes: you show up with a can-do attitude and check all ego at the door.
Have an area of expertise not listed below? Feel free to pitch us!
- Social Media
- SEO Content Writing
What you get out of the opportunity:
- Work alongside award-winning public radio reporters and music producers
- Mentorship from digital marketing, radio, tech professionals with 35 years experience combined
- You Had Me at Black swag
- Letters of recommendation upon successful completion of the fellowship
- Willing to work with schools to offer class credit, where applicable